Call Now To Schedule Your Free Implant Consultation. Eat The Foods You Love Again!
Restore Your Smile With Dental Implants in Encinitas & Escondido
Are you tired of living with missing teeth? If you have been thinking about options for restoring your teeth, you need to consider dental implants. You are no longer limited to just traditional bridges or dentures.
Advances in technology give Dr. Willes and Dr. Golshan many options to improve your smile using teeth implants. Below are some of the benefits of dental implant restoration at Willes Dental:
- Complete your smile for a more aesthetically pleasing appearance.
- Talk easier and be understood by others.
- Comfortably enjoy a wider variety of foods again.
- Look more youthful and vital.
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem.
- Save time without the need for denture adhesives and daily cleaning.
- Prevent jawbone deterioration that is common with tooth loss.
- Improve your overall oral health.
Choose From Dental Implant Options
Titanium dental implants are a fantastic way to replace missing teeth. Implants function as replacement tooth roots and stimulate your jawbone to prevent a “sunken face” that results from jawbone deterioration. Willes Dental can use one of these implant restoration solutions to give you back your smile and chewing capacity:
- Same-day implant crown. Our TS150 chairside milling center makes it possible to create your custom crown in just one appointment. You can walk out with a new replacement tooth in a matter of hours!
- Dental bridges. A bridge can be anchored by sturdy implants to replace two or more missing teeth. Bridges are a great option to replace several teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
- Implant-retained and implant-supported dentures. We can anchor your dentures to your implants using either ball mechanisms or a bar that runs along your implants. These dentures will be more comfortable than traditional dentures that rest on your gums, and they will stay firmly in place without denture adhesives.
Learn About the Implant Restoration Process
An oral surgeon will place one or more implants in your jaw, where they will fuse to your jawbone in a process called osseointegration.
Once your gums have healed and you are ready to be fitted for your implant restoration, Dr. Willes or Dr. Golshan will take precise measurements of your mouth. Depending on your situation, we may use digital X-rays and a cone beam CT scanner, then take digital dental impressions so that our lab partner can fabricate your new restoration.
You will return to our office when your restoration is ready to place. Your dentist will securely bond it to your implants – whether it is a single crown, a bridge, or a full arch of dentures. We will make final adjustments as needed to make sure you’re completely happy with your new smile!
Call our office today to get more information on dental implants. Contact either of our two convenient locations – Encinitas, CA 760-576-2214 or Escondido, CA 760-477-0338. You can also use our convenient online form.