Call Now To Learn How To Keep Your Healthy Smile.
Protect Your Smile With General Dentistry in Encinitas & Escondido
Taking good care of your teeth now pays huge rewards later. The best way to keep your teeth in good working order is through the general dentistry services of Willes Dental. Dr. Willes and Dr. Golshan have the skills and experience to keep your smile healthy and bright. Here are a few benefits of general dental care in our office:
- Plaque, tartar, and bacteria removal for cleaner, healthier teeth
- Cavity and disease prevention
- Advanced technology, including 3-D X-rays and intraoral cameras
- Periodic exams for dental problems like orthodontic issues
- Regular oral cancer screenings to catch early signs of the disease
- Oral conscious sedation with an easy-to-swallow pill
- Syringe-free anesthesia with The Wand™
Schedule your next dental checkup to keep your gleaming smile. Call either of our two convenient locations today. Our Encinitas, CA dentist office 760-576-2214 is on Second Street, not far from Mildred MacPherson Park. Our Escondido, CA dentist office 760-477-0338 is near the intersection of Valley Parkway and Bear Valley Parkway.
Enjoy a Variety of Dental Services in Our Two Locations
Our goal at Willes Dental is to is to make good dental care easy. That’s why we offer so many different services in two convenient locations. Below are of some of our general dental services you and your family can enjoy:
- Dental cleanings and exams. We will clean your teeth and check for signs of cavities, gum disease, and other potential problems. We’ll also perform a visual oral cancer screening at each exam.
- Tooth sealants. Sealants help prevent cavities by putting a barrier between your teeth and disease-producing bacteria.
- Fluoride treatment and fluoride varnish. Teeth sometimes need extra fluoride to help fight off cavities. Fluoride can even reverse decay in its early stages.
- Gum disease treatment. We have several options available to rid your mouth of harmful bacteria, including deep cleaning by scaling and root planing and periodontal plastic surgery.
- Bruxism and athletic mouthguards. Our custom mouthguards protect your teeth from bruxism (teeth grinding) while sleeping and against injury when playing sports.
Take advantage of our expertise in general dentistry. Call either of our convenient locations today – Encinitas, CA 760-576-2214 or Escondido, CA 760-477-0338. You can also use our convenient online form to make an appointment. Keep smiling beautifully!