Get Your Healthiest, Happiest Mouth! Call Today!
Keep Your Smile Healthy With Dental Cleanings and Exams in Encinitas & Escondido
For healthy teeth and gums, a good rule of thumb is to schedule two dental cleanings and exams each year. Willes Dental makes that easy to do with our two handy locations – Encinitas and Escondido. Dr. Willes and Dr. Golshan are experts at keeping SoCal smiling. Here are some benefits of routine checkups in our office:
- Cleaner teeth and a whiter smile.
- More confidence when smiling and talking.
- Prevention of cavities and gum disease.
- Advanced technology, including lower-radiation 3-D X-rays.
- Healthier mouth and potential better overall health.
If it’s been awhile since your last dental visit, don’t worry – we won’t judge you. Schedule your appointment at either of our locations. Call our Encinitas dentist office 760-576-2214 or our Escondido dentist office 760-477-0338 today.
Take Advantage of Our New Patient Special
Become the newest member of the Willes Dental family! We’re currently offering new patients a fantastic option to join our dental family and maintain their smiles at the same time. For $99, our New Patient Special includes:
- Complete dental examination, including oral cancer screening
- Full-mouth X-rays
- Complete dental cleaning (not including periodontal disease)
Call us if you have any questions or would like to take advantage of this exclusive offer for our new patients.
Schedule Routine Checkups to Keep Your Smile Bright
We love to see our patients with a radiant, healthy smile. Our dentists and staff are dedicated to giving you excellent dental care and helping you maintain good oral hygiene. Here’s what we do when you visit us for your regular checkup:
- Depending on the circumstances, we may take full-mouth digital X-rays to look closer at your teeth, roots, and bone structure.
- Our dental hygienist will thoroughly clean your teeth, including hard-to-reach areas you may miss at home.
- The hygienist will do a basic examination, making a note for the dentist about potential problem areas.
- Dr. Willes or Dr. Golshan will perform a complete examination on your teeth, gums, and mouth, including an oral cancer screening. Any areas that need special attention will be noted, and we will discuss your treatment options. For example, if you suffer from dry mouth, we may recommend treatment with Biotene.
Call us today to schedule your dental cleaning and exam. If you’re in pain, we will get you in right away to see the dentist. Contact either of our two locations – Encinitas, CA 760-576-2214 or Escondido, CA 760-477-0338.