Discover The Quality Dental Care You Deserve!
Get Relief From Dental Pain in Encinitas & Escondido
If you have been suffering with discomfort, get relief from dental pain at Willes Dental. We have two convenient locations for you – Encinitas and Escondido – so you can get the relief you need. Here are some benefits of dental pain treatment from Dr. Willes and Dr. Golshan:
- Better sleep when discomfort and pain are eliminated.
- Treatment of the underlying problem.
- Options for other services that may be needed for long-term pain relief.
- Oral conscious sedation with a small pill.
- Advanced technology, including The Wand™ syringe-free anesthesia.
Take Advantage of All Our Amenities
When you’re in pain, you want a dentist office that is well-prepared to give you the care you need to feel better. Willes Dental offers our patients a menu of comforting amenities to help you feel at home:
- Experienced, compassionate staff dedicated to your care.
- Neck pillows to help you relax.
- Bottled water to keep you hydrated.
- Warm blankets.
- Lip balm for dry lips.
Benefit From a Variety of Services
In both of our dentist offices, our team can perform a wide range of services to help you feel better. Depending on your situation, we may use these services to give you relief and repair your smile:
- Teeth fillings. Natural-looking composite fillings repair damage from decay and help to strengthen your tooth.
- Same-day crowns. Our chairside milling station means you can get a new porcelain crown to repair a tooth in just one visit.
- Root canal therapy. Our dentist will stop your pain and may be able to save your diseased tooth. We will clean out the infected inner portion of the tooth, then seal it to protect it.
- Dental implant restoration. We can attach a crown, bridge, or dentures to your implants to give you a long-lasting solution to missing teeth.
- Tooth extraction. We will try to save your tooth if possible, but if it is too badly diseased or damaged, we can gently extract it to stop your pain and protect your healthy teeth.
- Gum disease treatment. Scaling and root planing will gently remove harmful bacteria that are causing you discomfort. If needed, we can also perform periodontal plastic surgery to remove damaged gum tissue.
- Custom mouthguards. These appliances prevent teeth grinding and help eliminate TMJ discomfort.