Make An Appointment For Your Surgical Procedure Today!
Experience Comfortable Oral Surgery in Encinitas & Escondido
Preventive dental care is best for good oral health, but sometimes oral surgery is necessary to restore health to your mouth. The expert team at Willes Dental has extensive experience in performing surgical procedures to keep our patients smiling. Below are some of the many benefits you will get from having your procedure done in our office:
- Expertise. Dr. Willes and Dr. Golshan have over 30 years of combined dentistry experience. They can provide both your routine care and surgery needs under one roof.
- Comfortable amenities. Take advantage of cozy blankets, neck pillows, bottled water, and soothing lip balm.
- Relaxing sedation. We offer conscious sedation with a small pill to calm anxious nerves.
- Advanced technology. Our offices feature some of the latest equipment to diagnose and treat our patients – including digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, a CBCT scanner, and computer-assisted anesthesia using The Wand™.
- Trained, compassionate team. We will take all the time needed to answer any questions you have about your procedure.
Call us today if you need a capable, gentle dentist. Contact either of our two convenient locations – Encinitas, CA 760-576-2214 or Escondido, CA 760-477-0338. Don’t put off getting the care your smile needs!
Learn About Common Oral Surgery Procedures
We wish everyone always had perfect oral health and beautiful smiles, but when surgical care is needed, our team delivers superb results to put your smile back in good health. In addition to periodontal surgery, here are two types of common surgical procedures we perform in our offices:
- Tooth removal. Dr. Willes’s and Dr. Golshan’s goal is to preserve your teeth whenever possible. However, a tooth is sometimes so badly diseased or damaged that extraction is necessary to prevent harm to your healthy teeth and gums. In that case, we will gently remove the tooth and give you options for replacing it, including a bridge.
- Wisdom teeth removal. If your emerging wisdom teeth cause crowding, become impacted under other teeth, or only partially push through the gum, we can help. Our team will expertly remove your wisdom teeth to prevent pain and additional problems with your jaw and other teeth. As always, anesthesia is provided through The Wand™, and sedation is available for nervous patients.
Call us today if your smile could benefit from oral surgery. Contact either of our two easy-to-find locations – Encinitas, CA 760-576-2214 or Escondido, CA 760-477-0338. You can also use our convenient online form.