Revive Your Smile! Call Now to Schedule Your Free Consultation.
Improve Your Smile With Restorative Dentistry in Encinitas & Escondido
As we get older, our teeth naturally suffer from wear and tear just like the rest of our bodies. It’s not unusual have teeth that are diseased, chipped, cracked, stained, or even missing. However, Willes Dental can use restorative dentistry to give you back the attractive smile you’ve been missing. Benefits of restorative dentistry from our dentists include:
- Repairing or replacing damaged teeth to make your smile whole again.
- Boosting self-confidence so you can feel more comfortable in social interactions.
- Making biting and chewing easier.
- Helping you appear younger and healthier.
- Improving the overall health of your mouth.
If you’ve been putting up with damaged or missing teeth, it’s time to learn about your dental restoration options. Call either of our two convenient locations today. Our Encinitas, CA dentist office 760-576-2214 is on Second Street, not far from the beach. Our Escondido, CA dentist office 760-477-0338 is off Valley Parkway just down the road from Frances Ryan Park.
Take Advantage of Many Smile Restoration Options
Dr. Willes and Dr. Golshan have extensive experience in helping our patients restore their teeth, eat more comfortably, and get renewed confidence. During their restorative procedures, our patients enjoy pain-free anesthesia with The Wand™, oral conscious sedation with a small pill, and amenities like cozy neck pillows and blankets.
We offer a variety of restorative options that can help you, including:
- Dental implant restoration. Our team can attach a crown, a bridge, or dentures to your dental implants. Implants will also prevent bone loss that is common with missing teeth.
- Composite tooth fillings. We can repair your tooth with a natural-colored, metal-free filling that will blend in with your other teeth.
- Crowns and bridges. A beautiful porcelain crown will repair a diseased or damaged tooth in one visit to our office, while a bridge can replace one or more missing teeth.
- Inlays and onlays. These restorations cover a tooth when it needs more repair than just a filling.
- Dental veneers. We use ceramic e.max and Prismatik ThinPress veneers to conceal smile flaws such as cracks, chips, and worn teeth.
- Root canal therapy. Our dentist can usually save your damaged tooth by cleaning out the infection and sealing it to prevent further problems.
- Dentures. We offer traditional full and partial dentures, along with implant-supported and implant-retained dentures.
If you are ready to improve the function and look of your smile, schedule an appointment to learn more about restorative dentistry. Call either of our locations – Encinitas, CA 760-576-2214 or Escondido, CA 760-477-0338. You can also use our convenient online form. A great smile is waiting for you!