Welcome To Willes Dental
At Willes Dental, patient experience is top of mind in everything we do! We make great dentistry easy and accessible so that you can maintain a high level of oral health and a great appearance. To meet your ever-evolving dental needs, we have two locations with convenient hours. You’ll also love:
- Our compassionate care and gentle chairside manner
- Solutions for all ages, like clear aligners and implant restorations
- The option of receiving oral conscious sedation
Encounter Extraordinary Dental Care From Your North County, CA Dentist
If you are exploring the possibilities for great dentistry in Encinitas or Escondido, you’ve found the perfect place in Willes Dental. Dr. David Willes, Dr. Gloria Tengonciang, and our tireless team work hard to make things easy for you as a patient. We have cultivated a relaxed, stress-free environment for your family to receive the high-tech, hassle-free dentistry you deserve.
Here are few of the many perks you will enjoy when you partner with the professionals at Willes Dental:
- A team who possesses expertise across many areas of dentistry.
- Comfort amenities including oral conscious sedation, warm blankets, neck pillows, bottled water, and lip balm.
- Two locations to better care for you – one on Second Street in Encinitas just two blocks from the beach, and another on East Valley Parkway in Escondido, not far from Orange Glen Elementary School.
- Our limited-time new patient special that provides a complete dental exam (including oral cancer screening), full-mouth X-rays, and a teeth cleaning (excluding periodontal disease) – all for only $99.
What Our Patients Are Saying
Barb did a wonderful job on cleaning my teeth I’ve been using her for a long time and she’s very experienced very gentle highly recommend
They are the best. The team does a phenomenal job to keep my smile.
Looking for a dentist? Stop searching and call for an appointment. NOW! Years ago I worked as a dental assistant for 10 years and was very particular when I needed to find a new dentist. When we moved back to San Diego I discovered Dr. Willes’ office. He and his staff are so welcoming, kind and gentle. I know you will enjoy going, even if you aren’t a fan of dentistry.
My family and I have been going to Willes Dental for years. The friendly staff and professional service they provide are what keep us coming back. My kids even enjoy getting their cleanings and always ask to go first! I would definitely recommend them for your dental needs.
Great positive experience. I get the treatment I need at a reasonable price.