Call Today To Schedule An Appointment With Your New Dentist!
Let Our Trusted Dental Team Care for Your Smile in Encinitas & Escondido
Dr. Willes, Dr. Golshan, and the entire team at Willes Dental dedicate themselves to giving you the best dental experience possible. Here is a little more about how we give our patients our best care every day:
- Expert dentists with over 30 years of combined experience practicing dentistry. Both of our dentists have completed many hours of continuing education to stay current on cutting-edge dentistry.
- Experienced staff who love to take care of our patients. We are always willing to take extra time to answer questions or calm a nervous patient. We understand dentistry can be intimidating sometimes, so we go out of our way to make it as comfortable as possible.
- Two convenient locations to serve your dental needs and keep you smiling. We have easy-to-find offices in Encinitas (on Second Street not far from the beach) and in Escondido (down the road from Orange Glen Elementary School).
Experience Excellent Dental Care
In our dentist offices, you will find a wide variety of services to keep your smile its healthiest and brightest! Below are some of our smile care services:
- Family dentistry to care for your entire crew. Save time and expense by having just one dentist for the whole family. To get children started on good oral care, we see them as young as 3 years old.
- General dentistry such as routine checkups and deep cleaning gum disease treatment.
- Cosmetic dentistry to give your smile a lift. We offer teeth whitening, dental veneers, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, and tooth contouring.
- Custom mouthguards to prevent teeth grinding damage and injury from athletic activities.
- ClearCorrect orthodontics to straighten uneven teeth discreetly and comfortably in about 12 months. Best of all, you won’t be embarrassed by metal wires and brackets.
- Restorative dentistry to give you back the full beauty and function of your teeth. Benefit from same-day crowns, dental implant restorations, traditional or implant dentures, bridges, and composite teeth fillings.
- Oral surgery including tooth extraction, wisdom teeth removal, and periodontal plastic surgery. Sedation is available if needed.