Schedule Your Appointment With Your New Dentist Today!
Find Out Why You Should Choose Us for Dental Care in Encinitas & Escondido
With all the choices available to you, finding a new dentist in Encinitas or Escondido can be intimidating. We know there are many factors to consider when selecting a dentist. Willes Dental would love to have you as the newest member of our dental family. Here are some reasons why you should choose us to keep your smile bright:
- Experience. Dr. David Willes has practiced dentistry for over 20 years, including almost a decade in Encinitas. Dr. Gina Golshan has over 10 years of dental practice experience.
- Advanced technology. Take advantage of some of the latest dental technology for your treatment, including a TS150 chairside milling center for same-day dental crowns, a CBCT scanner, digital X-rays, digital impressions, drill-free air abrasion technology to remove decay, painless anesthesia administration, dental lasers, and intraoral cameras so you can see what’s going on inside your mouth.
- Convenience. Come to either our Encinitas location – not far off South Vulcan Avenue – or our Escondido location, just down the road from Frances Ryan Park.
- Oral conscious sedation is available with a small pill. We will make sure you are completely relaxed during your visit.
- Comforting amenities. You will feel at home with our compassionate staff, who can offer warm blankets, comfortable neck pillows, bottled water, and lip balm.
Take Advantage of Our $99 New Patient Special
Dr. Willes and Dr. Golshan love seeing new patients in their chairs. Both dentists enjoy treating new smiles and helping you learn about good oral hygiene habits. Give us a try – find out why so many SoCal patients trust us with their smiles! As an incentive, we are currently offering a New Patient Special for only $99, including:
- Complete dental examination to check for hidden problems. The exam includes an oral cancer screening.
- Set of full-mouth X-rays for an up-close look at your teeth and jaw.
- Complete dental cleaning to rid your mouth of plaque, tartar, and harmful bacteria (excludes periodontal disease).
If you’re ready to choose us as your new dentist, call our friendly staff today to make an appointment. Contact either location: Encinitas 760-576-2214 or Escondido 760-477-0338. We look forward to seeing you soon!