While metal braces can certainly straighten your smile, you’ll need to make some fairly significant lifestyle changes during your treatment. At Willes Dental we offer an alternative to braces that fits better into the routines of most people: ClearCorrect aligners.
In the meantime, check out five reasons many of our patients find ClearCorrect treatment better than braces. ClearCorrect aligners are:
- Fast – Most adults complete their ClearCorrect treatment within 12 months. Compare that to braces, which can take two years or more to straighten your teeth.
- Convenient – Eating and oral hygiene can both be chores with braces, as food can get stuck in them – dental floss, too. You won’t experience any problems with ClearCorrect, though, because you can remove your aligners for meals and also to brush and floss.
- Nearly Invisible – One of the biggest benefits of ClearCorrect aligners is how easily they blend into your smile. Since they’re made of clear plastic, most people around you won’t even notice you are wearing them.
- Comfortable – With no metal wires or brackets to rub against your mouth, most people find ClearCorrect a lot more comfortable than braces.
- Simple – With ClearCorrect, Dr. Willes creates a personalized treatment plan for you using special software. He’ll take impressions of your teeth, which are used to create custom-made aligners for you. You simply wear each set of aligners for about two weeks, then switch to the next ones in your series. There’s no need to tighten wires, like with braces, so you won’t need to visit our office as often for progress checks.