Saturday, August 21 is National Senior Citizens Day. We love seeing all ages here at Willes Dental, but we especially enjoy spending time with older adults who have a lot of stories and wisdom to share. Some of our most entertaining patients are senior citizens!
We understand that older adults have their own unique dental concerns. For example, according to the NIH:
- About 5 percent of seniors don’t have teeth at all
- Over 90 percent have had cavities, with up to 20 percent living with untreated cavities
- Seniors have an average of around nine missing teeth
- Over 40 percent of seniors’ teeth on average are damaged or decayed
- Over 70 percent total have damaged or missing teeth
Surveys also show that a smile is a great asset no matter what age you are. So whether your concerns are cosmetic or functional, we can help with senior dentistry.
We offer a wide range of treatments from dental implants for tooth replacement to teeth whitening for a bright, youthful appearance. We will work with your budget and address your fears and concerns. We don’t want anything to stand in the way of your healthy, attractive smile.
No matter your age or dental problems, you can have a beautiful smile. Find out how when you schedule an appointment at Willes Dental by calling 760-576-2214 for our Encinitas office or 760-477-0338 for our Escondido office. You can start with a $99 new patient special.