- Look younger, speak clearly, & chew better
- Enjoy a life-changing, long-lasting solution
- Technology like 3-D imaging improves results
If you are fed up with living with a less than complete set of teeth, you have great options for remedying that situation here. The best part is that you are no longer limited to conventional bridges or old-school dentures. We can help you get high-quality, long-lasting state-of-the-art dental implants in Encinitas.
Dr. Willes would like to talk to you in person about some of the many benefits of getting your dental implant restoration at Willes Dental:
- Create a more aesthetically pleasing look
- Talk easier and be better understood
- Enjoy eating a wider range of foods again
- Feel more youthful and vital
- Improve your confidence and self-esteem
- Eliminate the need for denture adhesives and daily cleaning
- Prevent jawbone deterioration that happens following tooth loss
- Improve your overall oral health and general wellness
Find out about all your dental implant solutions. Call 760-576-2214 today to schedule an appointment.
We Make The Implant Restoration Process Smooth
For the first step of the implant process, we partner with an awesome oral surgeon who will precisely place one or more implants in your jaw, depending on your needs. Once placed, they will begin to fuse to your jawbone in a process called osseointegration and literally become part of your smile moving forward.
After your gums have healed and you are ready to be fitted for your implant restoration, Dr. Willes will get measurements of your mouth. We may use digital X-rays and a cone beam CT scanner, then take digital dental impressions so that our lab partner can fabricate your new restoration.
Finally, you will return to our comfortable office to receive your restoration. We will securely bond it to your implants – whether it is a single crown, a bridge, or a full arch of dentures. In the end, we will make any final adjustments to ensure you’re completely thrilled with the results of your life-changing procedure.
Choose From Several Dental Implant Options
Our titanium dental implants are the modern way to replace missing teeth. Willes Dental can use one of these implant restoration solutions to elevate your health, enhance your appearance, and increase your chewing capacity:
- Same-Day Implant Crown – With our TS150 chairside milling center, it is now possible to create your custom crown in just one easy appointment. It will look and feel completely natural because we will match it to the color of your smile.
- Dental Bridge – A bridge can be anchored by sturdy implants as an easy and effective way to replace several teeth without using an implant for every missing tooth.
- Implant-Secured Dentures – Unlike the slippery dentures of yesteryear, we can anchor our dentures to your implants using either ball mechanisms or a bar that runs along your implants. They will remain in place without the need for goopy denture adhesives.