Everyone deserves to look at themselves in the mirror and in photos and love what they see. If an imperfect smile makes that impossible for you, visit our experts in cosmetic dentistry in Escondido, CA!
At Willes Dental, Dr. Gloria Tengonciang, Dr. David Willes, and our experienced team can use the latest techniques to alter your teeth and gums so that you can:
- Transform your dental flaws into a gorgeous new smile
- Feel comfortable and confident in any setting
- Make better first impressions when meeting new people
- Erase years off of your appearance
- Keep dental damage from worsening
- Improve and maintain better oral health
- Find the courage to pursue your goals and dreams
To create a beautiful smile you’re proud to share, call us today at 760-477-0338 to schedule an appointment.
Find The Best Cosmetic Dental Solution For You
At Willes Dental, we know that a one-size-fits-all approach to dentistry just doesn’t work. That’s why we’re proud to have the technology, training, and expertise to offer you a wide selection of cosmetic dental treatments to choose from so you get the results you want.
We will customize your treatment plan to include the cosmetic solutions you need, such as:
- Teeth Whitening – Our professional whitening products outshine anything you’ll find in stores! We rely on convenient take-home options like Opalescence PF’s custom mouth trays and gels, Opalescence Go’s easy prefilled trays, and Philips NiteWhite to dramatically brighten your smile.
- ClearCorrect – Maintain your appearance, diet, and oral hygiene routine with removable clear aligners instead of metal braces! In roughly 12 months, ClearCorrect straightens teeth gently and discreetly.
- Dental Veneers – Create a brand-new smile according to your exact specifications with custom e.max veneers or Prismatik ThinPress veneers. Bonded over damaged, stained, and misshapen teeth, veneers result in a radiant, flawless smile you can enjoy for years.
- Gum Reshaping – Show off your teeth and restore balance to your smile by removing excess gum tissue with a gentle laser treatment.
- Tooth Contouring – We can contour the shape of teeth that are too pointy, cracked, or uneven. You’ll see a more consistent, attractive smile.
- Tooth Bonding – With a composite resin, we can cover up tiny imperfections like chips, cracks, gaps, and more. Tooth bonding is a quick, affordable way to enhance your smile with ease.
For more comfortable treatment, we can improve your smile using advanced technology like:
- CAD/CAM same-day dental restorations
- Digital X-rays for reduced radiation and quicker imaging
- Intraoral cameras that capture clear pictures of your teeth