A healthy mouth and healthy body are connected, which means you can’t have one without the other. That’s why brushing, flossing, and routine dental cleanings and exams in Escondido should be part of your healthy lifestyle.
With routine visits to Willes Dental for dental checkups, you can:
- Maintain strong, healthy teeth and gums
- Lower your risk for tooth decay and cavities
- Catch gum disease and other threats early
- Treat small dental problems before they worsen
- Benefit from modern, comfortable technology
- Feel good about the way your teeth look
- Keep your smile bright and attractive
A healthy mouth isn’t something you can achieve on your own. Let us help! Call 760-477-0338 today. For your convenience, we’re open early three days a week and available for appointments one Saturday a month!
Join Our Dental Family With Our New Patient Special
When you become part of our dental family, you’ll be able to take advantage of our new patient special. It’s a way to show our appreciation for choosing us to care for your smile!
With this exclusive offer, new patients pay only $99 for:
- A complete dental exam, including an oral cancer screening
- Full-mouth digital X-rays that create clearer images with less radiation and discomfort
- A teeth cleaning to remove plaque and tartar (excluding gum disease)
If you’d like to find out more about this offer, call us today.
Schedule A Comprehensive Dental Exam Twice A Year
Seeing you achieve your oral health goals is one of the most rewarding parts of being your trusted dentist office. That’s why we aim to do everything we can to help you take great care of your teeth and gums with effective oral hygiene tips and a cleaning and exam twice a year.
At these checkups, your skilled hygienist will:
- Take digital X-rays of your entire mouth, including the teeth, roots, and bone structure
- Clean your teeth, especially the hard-to-reach areas you might miss at home
- Visually examine your mouth and noting potential issues for Dr. Tengonciang or Dr. Willes
- Assist the dentist in a comprehensive mouth exam and oral cancer screening, discussing your treatment options for any problems we detect. We use pain-free numbing techniques and can provide dental sedation if you feel anxious about needing restorative dental treatment to address issues that arise during an exam.
Schedule all your dental cleanings and exams in Escondido, CA. But don’t wait for your next dental checkup if you’re experiencing pain in your mouth. Call 760-477-0338 right away so we can help you find fast relief and treatment.