- Maintain a clean, healthy mouth
- Take advantage of our $99 new patient special
- Experience the comfort of syringe-free numbing
Keeping your teeth and gums in good shape is easy when you rely on high-quality general dentistry in Escondido, CA. Visiting Dr. Tengonciang, Dr. Willes, and our experienced team will help you reach a better state of oral health and keep it that way for a lifetime.
We take a proactive approach to your general dental care, which involves:
- Removing harmful plaque from your teeth during routine cleanings
- Examining your mouth regularly to look for signs of trouble
- Fighting tooth decay and cavities with protective sealants and fluoride
- Screening your mouth for oral cancer and gum disease for early intervention
- Creating a comfortable patient experience with advanced technology
- Providing amenities, painless numbing, and dental sedation to calm your nerves
Let us help your smile stay clean, healthy, and strong! Call Willes Dental at 760-477-0338 for an appointment. We offer convenient office hours, including early mornings and frequent Saturday appointments.
Care For Your Teeth & Gums With General Dental Treatment
At Willes Dental, you have the advantage of a team of skilled professionals with the technology and training to meet all your oral health needs in one place. That means you can find general dental care that benefits all the smiles in your family:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – Visit us twice a year to have your teeth cleaned and your mouth examined. We’ll also screen for oral cancer, check for cavities and gum disease, and more. Ask about our current $99 new patient exam and cleaning.
- Dental Sealants – Create a barrier between your teeth and harmful bacteria that causes cavities.
- Fluoride Treatments And Varnish – Remineralize and strengthen your teeth with fluoride so you’re less vulnerable to decay and cavities.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Bad breath and an uncomfortable stickiness in your mouth can be remedied with Biotene products that relieve dry mouth symptoms.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Bounce back from periodontal infection with gum disease treatments like scaling and root planing. We even offer periodontal plastic surgery.
- Custom Mouthguards – Grinding your teeth, clenching your jaw, and playing a sport can all put your teeth at risk for damage, wear, and injuries. We create custom oral appliances and guards that fit comfortably and protect your mouth effectively.
We use the latest techniques so that even the most fearful patients won’t have trouble visiting the dentist! Feel relaxed, cozy, and comfortable during treatment with syringe-free anesthesia called The Wand® that painlessly numbs your mouth, soothing amenities like pillows and blankets, and oral conscious sedation.