Your mouth is healthiest when you have clean, healthy gums and strong teeth that function properly. Routine visits to Willes Dental for dental cleanings and exams are an essential part of achieving that. But when dental problems arise despite your efforts to prevent them, oral surgery in Escondido can save your smile.
Our commitment to cutting-edge dentistry means you can receive the treatment you need in the comfortable surroundings of our practice. When you allow Dr. Tengonciang or Dr. Willes to perform your surgical procedure, you can trust in our:
- Expert Care – Our dentists have decades of training and practical experience, so taking care of your teeth and gums with treatments that range in complexity are available right here in our office.
- Soothing Amenities – We can make you feel right at home with warm blankets, comfortable neck pillows, moisturizing lip balm, and bottled water.
- Dental Sedation – If you need more help feeling calm and relaxed, you can choose oral conscious sedation in pill form to ease your anxiety.
- Advanced Technology – Our high-tech equipment allows us to more comfortably and efficiently plan and administer your procedures. We use digital X-rays and painless computer-assisted numbing techniques for a gentler experience.
- Comforting Team – A top priority of our compassionate, friendly staff is to make sure you feel supported and comfortable. You can trust us to give you as much time as you need to discuss your dental care and receive treatment at a pace that works for you.
Call 760-477-0338 today if you think an oral surgical procedure could solve your dental problem.
Keep Your Mouth Healthy With Dental Surgery
Any type of surgery can seem scary, but dental procedures can be especially intimidating. We do everything we can to help patients avoid the kind of issues that only oral surgeries can solve. When it’s the best thing for your smile, however, you can be sure that your comfort is one of our paramount concerns. We’re committed to providing the most advanced, gentle care, whether we’re performing periodontal plastic surgery or other procedures to bring your smile back to full health, function, and beauty. These procedures may include:
- Tooth Extractions – Dr. Tengonciang and Dr. Willes will always remove teeth as a last resort in an effort to preserve your natural teeth for as long as possible. If there’s too much damage or disease to save it, though, we can quickly and comfortably extract a tooth. We’ll also work with you to find the best replacement option for your needs.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – A wisdom tooth can often create more problems than it’s worth. That’s why we’re able to perform removal procedures when any of your third molars are causing you pain or threatening your oral health. To minimize anxiety and discomfort, we use a painless numbing method and can provide dental sedation if needed.
- Bone Grafts – When you lose a tooth, your jawbone immediately begins to deteriorate unless you replace the tooth right away. If that doesn’t happen, you may need to rebuild your jawbone with a grafting procedure so that you can support dental implants to anchor your restorations.