- Make scheduling easy with extended hours
- Bring your child to the dentist as early as age 3
- Enjoy a variety of dental treatments in one place
To keep your family’s teeth and gums healthy, you need a dentist who can provide full-service family dentistry in Escondido, CA. That’s our specialty at Willes Dental! We offer wide-ranging dental treatments for all ages in a friendly environment that feels like home.
At Willes Dental, your family will enjoy the advantages of our:
- Warm, friendly team who makes your comfort a top priority
- Commitment to continued education and training for more advanced care
- Early morning and weekend office hours for convenient scheduling
- Effective dental anxiety relief, including comfort amenities and dental sedation
- Modern technology like digital X-rays drill-free dentistry, same-day restorations, dental lasers, and pain-free anesthesia
Give the ones you love most the best dental care possible! Call 760-477-0338 today to schedule an appointment. Ask about our new patient special when you call. You’ll find our office near the intersection of Valley Parkway and Bear Valley Parkway.
Choose From A Variety Of Quality Dental Services
We’re proud to provide the most advanced, convenient family dental care so that you don’t have to stress about driving all over town to find the treatments you need. At Willes Dental, we have the training and technology to cover the full spectrum of quality dentistry for patients as young as age 3, including:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – We’ll keep your teeth and gums in great shape with dental checkups that include thorough cleanings and exams. We also provide oral cancer screenings, X-rays, and cavity prevention with dental sealants and fluoride treatments.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Reshape, whiten, and contour flawed teeth, close gaps, treat a gummy smile, and conceal damage and other imperfections with our cosmetic solutions.
- ClearCorrect – Adults and teens love our clear aligners orthodontic system because it’s fast, discreet, and comfortable. In about a year, you can have straight teeth without ever having to modify your diet or lifestyle.
- Restorative Dentistry – Fix a damaged smile with durable, aesthetic solutions, from tooth-colored fillings to same-day dental crowns to dental implant restorations.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Restore your gum health after gum disease with gentle, non-invasive deep cleaning or periodontal plastic surgery.
- Custom Mouthguards – Whether you grind your teeth or play a sport, we can customize a mouthguard that fits you perfectly and protects your smile.
To make your family’s dental care as affordable and stress-free as possible, we accept a variety of payment options, including budget-friendly payment plans and dental insurance.