The best way to prevent gum disease is through healthy oral hygiene habits and regular checkups at Willes Dental. If one of our hygienists spots periodontal infection during your dental exam, we’ll provide effective gum disease treatment in Escondido.
Our modern technology allows us to restore unhealthy gums so that you’ll have:
- Healthy, pink, attractive gums that don’t bleed
- Less harmful bacteria in your mouth
- Stronger, more stable teeth
- Clean, fresher breath
- Confidence about your oral health
To schedule your next dental checkup, call 760-477-0338 today. We’ll make sure gum disease doesn’t steal your smile!
Bounce Back With Our Periodontal Treatments
Depending on the severity of your situation, we have a few periodontal treatments available so that you can get exactly what you need to fight back and win. We may recommend:
- Hygiene Counseling – Your dental hygienist can give you helpful tips on best brushing and flossing practices. They can also suggest products to use at home to improve your oral health.
- Scaling And Root Planing – We can clean deep below your gumline, called scaling, to remove harmful bacteria. We’ll also perform root planing to smooth those areas, making it difficult for bacteria to form pockets there again.
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery – If you have more extensive tissue damage from advanced gum disease, we can surgically remove infected tissue and reconstruct your gums back to health. Thanks to oral conscious sedation, The Wand® computer-controlled local anesthesia, and soft pillows and blankets, you can feel cozy and relaxed during your procedure.
Oral infection is something we take very seriously. We want to address it as early as possible with gentle but effective gum disease treatment in Escondido. Call Willes Dental today at 760-477-0338 for an appointment. Our office is off Valley Parkway, just down the road from Frances Ryan Park.