- Maintain a strong, youthful facial structure
- Prepare your mouth to support teeth implants
- Oral conscious sedation can calm your nerves
Tooth loss takes more away from you than just a beautiful smile. Even one tooth lost begins a destructive process in your mouth, destroying your jawbone and compromising your surrounding teeth and gums. Stop that process in its tracks with bone grafts in Escondido!
Dr. Tengonciang and Dr. Willes are highly trained dentists who can perform a grafting procedure to:
- Rebuild your jawbone and promote new growth as you heal
- Keep your youthful facial structure intact
- Restore bone mass in your jaw in preparation for dental implants
- Give you back the strong bite, oral function, and lovely smile you once had
Call 760-477-0338 to schedule a consultation to find out if a bone graft will restore your smile. Our modern technology, like digital X-rays, allows us to get a clear picture of your mouth to plan more successful, efficient procedures.
Get Ready For Teeth Implants With A Bone Graft Procedure
One of the superior features of dental implants compared to standalone restorations is stability.
Placed inside your jaw to replace the missing root, an implant bonds to the bone through the natural healing process and encourages new healthy growth over time. The implant anchors the replacement tooth we attach to it for unmatched bite strength.
With bone grafting at Willes Dental, we’re able to rebuild your jaw when too much of it has been ravaged by gum disease and other destructive dental problems. When your bone is strong enough to support implants, we can replace your missing teeth with:
- A Single Implant Crown – With our same-day dental crowns, we can replace a single tooth in a single visit. We can also use a dental implant with a crown for a restoration that functions like a real tooth.
- Implant-Supported Bridges – Fill larger gaps in your smile with dental bridges supported by implants. This is a more conservative option because you don’t have to alter any healthy teeth to size them for dental crowns, which is what we’d have to do with a traditional bridge.
- Dentures Attached To Implants – Instead of conventional dentures that can slip around in your mouth, we can stabilize your new teeth with an implant-retained or implant-supported denture. This gives you a stronger bite and healthier smile.
With our comfort amenities like neck pillows and warm blankets, as well as oral conscious sedation, you can experience a more relaxing, soothing surgical procedure.
Bone grafts in Escondido, CA have renewed the health and hope of countless tooth loss patients over the years. We’d love to help you find out if this procedure could do the same for you! Call 760-477-0338 to schedule an appointment at Willes Dental.