You need to visit the dentist regularly for dental cleanings and exams to maintain healthy teeth and gums. So it’s easy to understand how dental fear can take control and devastate your oral health. But you don’t have to worry about that because relieving dental anxiety in Escondido is a top priority for our caring team.
We’re passionate about creating pleasant experiences so you can:
- Make routine dental care an easier part of your life
- Feel more confident about future dental procedures
- Keep problems with your teeth and gums under control
- Be proud of your dental health and your smile
There is no reason to fear coming to our relaxed office! Schedule a stress-free dental appointment by calling us at 760-477-0338.
Relax At The Dentist With Amenities & Sedation
Visiting the dentist isn’t everyone’s favorite way to spend an afternoon, but most people are able to get it out of the way because they know it’s good for them. When you have dental anxiety, though, we know it’s hard to make yourself go unless it’s absolutely necessary.
That’s why making you feel comfortable enough to get the routine care you need is so important to us. We’ve been at this for a long time and have learned some effective strategies for easing dental anxiety, such as giving you:
- Plenty of time to ask questions and talk to us about your dental care
- Early, late, and Saturday appointment options so you can visit when we’re less busy
- Syringe-free anesthesia that will numb your mouth without any pain
- Warm, soft blankets and comfortable neck pillows so you can get cozy
- Lip balm and bottled water to soothe dry lips and keep you hydrated
- Treatment with state-of-the-art technology to minimize discomfort
You can also choose oral conscious sedation prescribed by Dr. Tengonciang or Dr. Willes. You will take the medication before your visit, have a friend or family member drive you to your appointment, and feel calm and relaxed in time for your procedure. In fact, some patients even doze off during it!
Once your treatment is over, you’ll need to let someone drive you home as well, since the effects of the medication will take a little while to wear off. When you experience comfortable dentistry, you can build confidence with each successful visit!