- Repair or replace the damaged parts of your smile
- Make chewing a pleasant & pain-free experience
- Boost your oral health, appearance, & confidence
As life goes on, our teeth will experience wear and tear along the way. Many patients are looking for a way to deal with the parts of their smile that are diseased, chipped, cracked, stained, or missing altogether. That’s where we come in. The smile-enhancing team at Willes Dental can provide restorative dentistry in Escondido designed to:
- Give you back the form and function you’ve been missing
- Address any dental damage to help you get out of pain fast
- Find a viable solution that fits with your current needs and budget
If you’ve been living with damaged or missing teeth for too long, it’s time to discover your dental restoration options in SoCal. Give us a call at 760-477-0338 to request your consultation.
Find The Restorative Solutions That Best Suit Your Problems
Everyone has a unique smile and a specific set of challenges that go along with it. That’s why we offer an array of restorative treatments, including:
- Dental Implants – We can restore your implant with a crown, a bridge, or modern dentures to replace any missing teeth and prevent further bone deterioration.
- Composite Tooth Fillings – We can repair your damaged and decay tooth with a tooth-colored filling that will blend in with the rest of your smile.
- Crowns And Bridges – We can address a diseased or damaged tooth during one trip to our office with a same-day crown. A bridge can replace multiple missing teeth.
- Dental Veneers – We can use ceramic e.max and Prismatik ThinPress veneers to cover up cracks, chips, and worn teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy – This treatment will quickly help you get out of pain and on the road to good health.
- Inlays And Onlays – We can use these to repair a tooth that is damaged beyond the point where a simple metal-free filling will suffice.
- Dentures – We offer full and partial classic dentures, along with implant-supported and implant-retained dentures that are anchored into place.
Take The Easy Way To A New & Improved Smile
We realize that the fear of the unknown can be paralyzing. However, with Dr. Willes or Dr. Tengonciang overseeing your restorative dentistry work, you will benefit from their many years of education and experience in this realm. Your dentist will walk you through the process so that you are comfortable and confident in whatever needs to happen.
The best part is that during all of our restorative procedures, you can enjoy pain-free anesthesia with The Wand®, oral conscious sedation via a small pill that will help you achieve a deep state of relaxation, and comfort amenities like neck pillows and blankets. Getting a new and improved smile has never been so easy. We can’t wait to talk to you about the many possibilities that exist for boosting your oral health with restorative dentistry.