If you have suffered through the indignity of tooth loss as an adult, a full set of teeth isn’t all you’ve been missing out on. The good news is that if you are looking for a solution to this problem, you are no longer limited to just traditional bridges or dentures. In fact, you can take the first step toward getting back your life right now by exploring dental implants in Escondido, followed by a restoration from the team here at Willes Dental. As a result, you can:
- Feel like socializing again
- Show off your smile
- Improve your speech
- Enjoy the wide range of foods you used to eat
- Feel healthy and more like yourself again
Isn’t it about time to do something about your missing teeth? Call our office today to get more information on dental implants in Escondido, CA. You can call us at 760-477-0338.
Enjoy An Easy & Effective Implant Process
When you are here for your consultation, we can go over the ins and outs of the dental implant process. The first thing you should know is that we will partner with a competent oral surgeon to place one or more implants into your jaw. Once in place, your implants will begin to fuse to your jawbone in a process called osseointegration.
Then, for whichever implant restoration you select, Dr. Tengonciang or Dr. Willes will securely bond it to your implant. After that, we will make any necessary adjustments before you start enjoying your new life. You will enjoy looking younger and possibly even living longer on account of your dental implants procedure.
We’ll Help You Decide On Your Implant Restorations Options
Not everyone is in the same boat when it comes to restorative dentistry. At Willes Dental, we can use one of the following dental implant restorations to help you take back the quality of life you have been missing out on since your tooth loss:
- Same-Day Implant Crowns – We are one of the few offices around that has a chairside milling center. This means it is possible for us to make your uniquely styled crown in just one visit to our office, saving you time and money.
- Dental Bridges – A modern bridge can be anchored to implants to replace two or more missing teeth. You don’t have to receive an individual implant for each missing tooth, which would be costly if you have a lot of holes to fill in your smile.
- Implant-Retained And Implant-Supported Dentures – If you are picturing conventional dentures that slip around and require special adhesives, we want you to picture something completely different. By using either ball mechanisms or a bar attached to your implants, we can now design dentures to stay in place for many years, if cared for properly.