Re-imagine Your Smile With Dental Veneers In Encinitas
If the years have been unkind to your smile, Willes Dental can turn back the hands of time with dental veneers in Encinitas, CA. These restorations are designed to:
- Cover up all sorts of dental damage and imperfections
- Return your smile to a more pristine-looking state
- Give you a nice, white uniform smile to share
- Make you more self-assured about your appearance
- Eliminate the need for major cosmetic dentistry work
Dr. Willes and his team have a variety of veneers available. Call our talented team today to schedule your consultation for dental veneers at 760-576-2214. We’re ready when you are to take the next step toward a better-looking smile.
With Our Two Different Types Of Veneers, You Win Either Way
Dr. Willes believes in going the extra mile for our patients, so we offer two brands of high-quality veneers. At our office, you can choose from:
- e.max Veneers – These veneers are made from lithium disilicate, so they are all-ceramic and metal-free. They come in a variety of shades and translucencies to give you the exact look you want. The e.max line is available as traditional veneers or prepless veneers (meaning no tooth enamel needs removal before placing).
- Prismatik ThinPress Veneers – These veneers are made from ceramic and reinforced with leucite for strength. They are ultra-thin, so your tooth will need little if any enamel removed. Plus, these veneers give us the flexibility to customize an exact shade while we are placing them.
Explore The Veneers Process
Our dental veneers are very thin, tooth-colored shells that we bond to the front of your teeth to conceal blemishes and give your smile a more aesthetically pleasing look overall. They are custom-made for an exact fit and finish to completely make over your appearance.
Here’s how it happens:
- Dr. Willes will first examine your teeth to make sure you are a good candidate for veneers.
- If you are, we may first prepare your teeth by removing a small amount of enamel to make room for your new veneers.
- Then we will take impressions of your teeth so our lab partner can custom-craft your veneers.
- When you return to our office, your dentist will cement the veneers to your teeth and make any final adjustments so they look great and fit comfortably.
It’s time to get the star-worthy smile you deserve! Call us now for dental veneers in Encinitas, CA at 760-576-2214.