Rebuild Your Jaw With Bone Grafts In Encinitas
Losing teeth can have a devastating impact on your life, from jawbone deterioration to the emotional consequences of an incomplete smile. But tooth loss will only rob you of a healthy, fulfilling life if you let it! Your friends at Willes Dental are here to help you bounce back with bone grafts in Encinitas.
Dr. Willes can perform a bone grafting procedure to:
- Restore the youthful bone structure of your face
- Strengthen your jawbone after gum disease or tooth loss
- Prepare your mouth to support dental implants
- Help you have a powerful bite and beautiful smile again
Call 760-576-2214 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Willes. With our advanced technology like X-rays and 3-D imaging, we’ll be able to determine if bone grafting is right for you.
Replace Teeth With Dental Implants After A Bone Graft Procedure
Dental implants are placed inside the jaw, fusing with the bone as you heal so they can function like new tooth roots underneath restorations. However, this process is possible only if you have enough jawbone mass to support the implants. That’s why it’s important to replace missing teeth as soon as possible to stop the progression of jawbone deterioration.
Even if some time has passed since you lost one or more teeth, there’s still hope! A bone graft procedure rebuilds your jaw so you can benefit from the superior option in modern tooth replacement. We can secure your restorations to dental implants in a variety of ways:
- Single-Implant Crown – Replace one tooth with a same-day dental crown attached to an implant for a fully functional replacement tooth and natural-looking smile.
- Implant-Supported Bridge – Using a series of crowns, called a dental bridge, you can replace several teeth in a row and secure them with implants. This closes large gaps in your smile without having to cover healthy teeth with crowns, as a traditional bridge requires.
- Dental Implant Dentures – Instead of slippery, unreliable dentures, we can create implant-retained or implant-supported dentures. Either will stay firmly in place so you can eat and smile with confidence.
We will ensure your complete comfort during your procedure. We’ll provide dental sedation if needed, as well as soothing amenities to help you feel at home.
Don’t let tooth loss take one more thing away from you! Call 760-576-2214 now to schedule a consultation with Dr. Willes to talk about bone grafts in Encinitas and whether you could benefit from this procedure.