Enjoy Eating & Smiling Again With Dentures In Encinitas
Like a lot of our patients, you may have suffered from tooth loss. But the good news is that our quality, natural-looking dentures in Encinitas, CA can replace your missing teeth and help you enjoy many simple pleasures in life that often get taken for granted.
Replacement teeth have come a long way in recent years, and our modern denture options at Willes Dental can help you:
- Restore your teeth and complete your smile
- Enjoy a wider variety of foods
- Make chewing and digestion easier
- Improve the clarity of your speech
- Boost your confidence so you can smile easily again
Get your smile back with custom-fit dentures! Call us today at 760-576-2214 to schedule an appointment. You’ll find us on Second Street, not far from Mildred MacPherson Park.
Choose Replacement Teeth That Work For You
No matter your situation, Dr. Willes and our team can help you smile again. We can create stable restorations using teeth implants that preserve your jawbone for lasting better health. You’ll be showing off your new teeth in no time! We offer several teeth replacement options, including:
- Conventional Full Dentures – Replace a full arch of teeth on your upper jaw, lower jaw, or both. Your custom dentures will give you a gleaming new smile, plus they’ll allow you to bite and chew comfortably. You can easily remove these for daily cleaning.
- Partial Dentures – If you have healthy teeth remaining, a partial denture may be all you need to restore your bite and smile. Like full-arch replacements, these are easily removable for cleaning.
- Immediate Dentures – You can get a set of replacement teeth the same day your teeth are extracted. You won’t have to wait for your new smile!
- Implant-Supported And Implant-Retained Dentures – Using dental implants to secure your new teeth will keep them firmly in place without slipping and sliding. Implants also prevent bone loss in your jaw that occurs when you lose teeth.
If you think dentures in Encinitas, CA may be right for you, call us at 760-576-2214 to schedule an appointment. Get a new smile and enjoy having all your teeth again!