- Prevent tooth loss caused by gum disease
- Reduce the risk of health problems tied to gum infection
- Preserve the stable foundation of your smile
The best way to prevent gum disease is through healthy oral hygiene habits and regular checkups at Willes Dental. If your dental exam reveals periodontal infection, we will perform gum disease treatment in Encinitas to get your smile back on track.
We invest in advanced technology to restore your gums to health. After your gum treatment, you will have:
- Healthier, cleaner, more attractive gums
- Reduced levels of bacteria in your mouth
- Lowered risks for tooth loss and other complications
- Fresher breath and more confidence when socializing
- Peace of mind about your oral and overall health moving forward
Symptoms of gum disease are not always obvious. That’s why you should call 760-576-2214 to schedule your next dental exam. Our office is on Second Street, not far from the beach. For your convenience, we’re open as early as 7:00 a.m. and even offer some Saturday appointments.
Revive Your Gums With Modern Periodontal Solutions
If we find gum disease in your mouth, we have different levels of treatment available, depending on your needs and the severity of the disease:
- Hygiene Counseling – Our dental hygienists are great at educating our patients on good oral hygiene habits to prevent gum disease and maintain a healthy smile.
- Scaling And Root Planing – This deep cleaning procedure gently removes pockets of harmful bacteria between the tooth roots and gums. We then smooth out the roots to help prevent bacteria from collecting on your teeth again.
- Periodontal Plastic Surgery – Advanced gum disease may require surgically removing damaged tissue. We may also have to reconstruct portions of your gums and surrounding tissue to protect your teeth from further damage. To help prevent discomfort, we offer The Wand® painless numbing, dental sedation, and soothing amenities for maximum relaxation.
Don’t risk your beautiful smile or your health. Call Willes Dental today at 760-576-2214 to schedule gum disease treatment in Encinitas, CA.