For healthy teeth and gums, you need to follow a good daily oral hygiene regimen of brushing and flossing. You can leave the rest up to our experienced team at Willes Dental! A healthy smile is easy to maintain with our routine dental cleanings and exams in Encinitas.
When you come to our practice twice a year for dental checkups, you’ll be able to:
- Keep your mouth healthy and your smile bright
- Prevent cavities, gum disease, and other threats
- Treat dental problems early to keep your oral health on track
- Enjoy patient-friendly technology for easier X-rays and imaging
- Feel more confident when interacting with others
- Protect your teeth, your health, and your smile
Get the clean, healthy mouth you need for a great-looking smile! Call 760-576-2214 today. We open as early as 7:00 a.m. and offer select Saturday hours.
Take Advantage Of Our New Patient Special
Become the newest member of the Willes Dental family! We’re currently offering new patients a fantastic option to join our dental family and maintain their smiles at the same time.
We encourage you to take advantage of our new patient special. For just $99, you will receive:
- A thorough dental exam, including an oral cancer screening
- A complete set of dental X-rays using reduced radiation for clear images of your mouth
- A dental cleaning to remove harmful plaque from your teeth (excluding periodontal disease)
Call us if you have any questions about our special or would like to take advantage of this exclusive offer for our new patients.
Schedule Routine Checkups To Protect Your Teeth & Gums
We love to see our patients with a radiant, healthy smile. Our team is dedicated to giving you excellent dental care and helping you maintain good oral hygiene. During your regular dental checkups, one of our highly trained hygienists will make sure your teeth and gums are in good shape by:
- Taking full-mouth digital X-rays to look closer at your teeth, roots, and bone structure.
- Thoroughly cleaning your teeth, including hard-to-reach areas you may miss at home.
- Conducting a visual examination of your mouth, making note of any potential issues to discuss with Dr. Willes.
- Assisting Dr. Willes in a thorough examination of your teeth, gums, and mouth, including an oral cancer screening. Any areas that need special attention will be noted, and we will discuss your treatment options. For example, if you suffer from dry mouth, we may recommend treatment with Biotene.
Call us today to schedule your dental cleanings and exams in Encinitas, CA. If you’re in pain, don’t wait for your next checkup! Reach out to us right away, and we will get you in to see the dentist as soon as possible.