Stop Teeth Grinding With TMJ Treatment In Encinitas
If your jaw aches, if you hear popping when you chew, or if you have unexplained headaches, you may be suffering from TMJ disorder. You no longer have to live with this kind of discomfort thanks to TMJ treatment in Encinitas, CA.
At Willes Dental, we will treat your unpleasant TMJ symptoms to:
- Eliminate jaw pain and ease tension headaches
- Stop teeth grinding and prevent dental damage
- Make chewing and eating more comfortable
- Improve your sleep quality for better energy and health
Call us today at 760-576-2214 to get TMJ relief with a simple oral appliance. Our office is not far from Mildred MacPherson Park.
Find TMJ Relief From a Custom Mouthguard
The temporomandibular joints (TMJ) on either side of your head allow your jaws to open and close for eating, talking, and swallowing. When these joints become irritated or inflamed, the result can be very painful.
If more conservative TMJ treatments such as eating softer foods, applying moist heat or ice, and gentle jaw stretching exercises have not eased your discomfort, our team at Willes Dental can fit you with a custom mouthguard for soothing relief.
The mouthguard fits comfortably over your teeth, moving your jaw forward to take pressure off the TMJ and ease your pain. It will also help eliminate teeth grinding, a cause and a symptom of TMJ problems.
Benefit From Our Advanced Technology
We use the latest technology so we can give you the best care possible, whether for TMJ pain relief or providing general dentistry. You may benefit from our high-tech equipment for diagnosis and treatment, including:
- Cone Beam CT Imaging – This produces 3-D images to give our dentist detailed views of your teeth, jaw, nerves, and tissues.
- Digital Impressions – Instead of the goopy dental impressions of the past, our digital impressions enable us to craft your mouthguard to exact specifications.
- Digital X-rays – With this faster imaging method, you’re exposed to less radiation than traditional X-rays.
- Intraoral Cameras – These small handheld devices allow you to see inside your mouth just like your dentist does.
Feel better soon with TMJ treatment in Encinitas, CA from our expert team. Call 760-576-2214 to schedule an appointment at Willes Dental. You can also use our convenient online form to request an appointment.