As we get older, our teeth naturally suffer from wear and tear, just like the rest of our bodies. It’s not unusual to have teeth that are diseased, chipped, cracked, stained, or even missing. We can give you back the attractive smile you’ve been missing with restorative dentistry in Encinitas.
With the right restorative dental care, you can:
- Repair or replace damaged teeth to make your smile whole
- Boost your confidence so you can feel more relaxed in social settings
- Make biting and chewing your food easy and comfortable
- Improve the overall health of your mouth
- Have a brighter, healthier, attractive smile again
If you’ve been putting up with damaged or missing teeth, it’s time to discover your dental restoration options. Call 760-576-2214 today!
Take Advantage Of Quality Restorative Dental Care
Dr. Willes has decades of training and experience restoring smiles so our patients can eat more comfortably and renew their confidence. During our advanced restorative procedures, you can enjoy pain-free anesthesia with The Wand®, oral conscious sedation for enhanced relaxation, and comfort amenities like cozy neck pillows and blankets.
We offer a variety of restorative options that can help you, including:
- Dental Implant Restorations – Our team can attach a crown, a bridge, or dentures to your dental implants. Implants help prevent bone loss that is common with missing teeth and give you better oral health over the long term.
- Tooth-Colored Fillings – We can repair your tooth with a natural-colored, metal-free filling that will blend in with your other teeth.
- Dental Crowns And Bridges – A beautiful porcelain crown will repair a diseased or damaged tooth in one visit to our office thanks to our same-day CAD/CAM technology. A bridge can replace one or more missing teeth.
- Inlays/Onlays – These restorations cover a tooth when it needs more repair than just a filling but not enough to warrant an entire crown.
- Dental Veneers – We use ceramic e.max and Prismatik ThinPress veneers to conceal smile flaws such as cracks, chips, and worn teeth.
- Root Canals – We can save your damaged tooth by cleaning out the infection and sealing it to prevent further problems.
- Dentures – We offer traditional full and partial dentures, as well as implant-supported and implant-retained dentures.