Maintain A Healthy Smile With the Help of Our General Dentist In Encinitas
Taking good care of your teeth now pays huge rewards later. The best way to keep your teeth in good working order is with quality general dentistry in Encinitas, CA. When you make routine visits to see Dr. Willes and our skilled team, you can keep your smile bright and healthy for a lifetime.
Our comprehensive general dental care involves:
- Removing plaque, tartar, and bacteria for cleaner, healthier teeth
- Preventing tooth decay, cavities, and gum disease
- Detecting problems in their earliest stages with routine exams and screenings
- Receiving treatment comfortably with patient-friendly technology
- Feeling relaxed with comfort amenities, painless numbing, and dental sedation
Schedule your next dental checkup at Willes Dental to keep your gleaming smile. Call 760-576-2214 for an appointment. We’re on Second Street, not far from Mildred MacPherson Park. We offer early and select Saturday hours for your convenience.
Take Advantage Of Our Wide-Ranging General Dental Services
Our goal at Willes Dental is to make good dental care easy. That’s why we offer so many different general dentistry services your whole family can enjoy:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – We will clean your teeth and check for signs of cavities, gum disease, and other potential problems. We’ll also perform a visual oral cancer screening at each exam.
- Dental Sealants – Sealants help prevent cavities by putting a barrier between your teeth and disease-producing bacteria.
- Fluoride Treatments And Varnish – Teeth sometimes need extra fluoride to help fight off cavities and even reverse decay in its early stages.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – To relieve unpleasant stickiness and bad breath, we can provide Biotene products that effectively soothe and moisturize a dry mouth.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We have several options available to rid your mouth of harmful bacteria, including deep cleaning by scaling and root planing and periodontal plastic surgery.
- Custom Mouthguards – Our custom mouthguards protect your teeth from bruxism (teeth grinding) while sleeping and against injury when playing sports.
To create pleasant experiences for our patients, we rely on advanced technology and techniques, including our syringe-free anesthesia using The Wand®. The Wand numbs your mouth painlessly for more comfortable treatment and easier appointments overall.
Discover the comprehensive general dentistry in Encinitas that will keep you smiling for life! Call 760-576-2214 or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment at Willes Dental. Be sure to ask about our $99 new patient special that includes a dental cleaning, exam, X-rays, and more.