Preventive dental care is best for achieving good oral health. But you can still experience problems with your teeth that require oral surgery in Encinitas to restore your mouth. Our team of experts at Willes Dental has decades of experience performing cutting-edge dentistry to keep our patients smiling. This includes dental surgeries, done right here in the familiar surroundings of your dentist office.
When you trust Dr. Willes and our team to perform your procedure, you can count on our:
- Expertise – Dr. Willes has over 25 years of training and experience performing a wide range of treatments and procedures, from routine care to dental surgery, under one roof.
- Comfort Amenities – Cozy up with warm blankets, neck pillows, bottled water, and soothing lip balm.
- Dental Sedation – We offer conscious sedation with a small pill to calm anxious nerves. You’ll have a more relaxing experience.
- Patient-Friendly Technology – We house some of the latest equipment to diagnose and treat our patients – including digital X-rays, intraoral cameras, a CBCT scanner, and computer-assisted anesthesia using The Wand® for gentler care.
- Compassion – We will take all the time you need to answer any questions you have about your procedure.
Call 760-576-2214 today if you need a capable, gentle dentist to perform your oral surgical procedure.
Preserve Your Oral Health With Dental Surgery
We wish everyone always had perfect oral health and beautiful smiles. When surgical care is needed, however, our team delivers superb results to put your smile back in good health. Along with periodontal plastic surgery to restore diseased gums, we can also perform:
- Tooth Extractions – Dr. Willes wants to preserve your teeth whenever possible. However, a tooth is sometimes so badly diseased or damaged that extraction is necessary to prevent harm to your healthy teeth and gums. In that case, we will gently remove the tooth and discuss your options for replacing it, like dental implants.
- Wisdom Teeth Removal – If your emerging wisdom teeth cause crowding, become impacted under other teeth, or only partially push through the gum, we can help. Our team will expertly remove your wisdom teeth to prevent pain and additional problems with your jaw and other teeth. As always, anesthesia is provided through The Wand, a syringe-free method that’s virtually painless, and oral conscious sedation is also available for nervous patients.
- Bone Grafts – Too much bone loss in your jaw may require a grafting procedure to rebuild your jawbone. This will eventually allow you to support dental implants when replacing missing teeth.
Call 760-576-2214 today if your smile could benefit from oral surgery in Encinitas, CA. You can also contact us online. We will make sure you’re comfortable and that you walk away with better dental health.