If you have been looking for a new dentist for your crew, take advantage of our high-quality family dentistry in Encinitas, CA. We have kept patients of all ages smiling for decades and would love to welcome you to our own growing dental family!
At Willes Dental, everyone in your household will benefit from our:
- Caring staff who will put your comfort first
- Advanced training and education in the latest dental trends and techniques
- Extended office hours, including weekends, for more convenient scheduling
- Dental sedation to help anxious patients feel more relaxed
- Patient-friendly technology like digital X-rays, 3-D imaging, drill-free dentistry, same-day dental crowns, laser treatments, syringe-free anesthesia, and more!
Treat your family to a great dental experience. Call 760-576-2214 today to schedule an appointment.
Benefit From Our Wide Selection Of Dental Treatments
No matter what smile care your family needs, we have it at Willes Dental. We offer a wide selection of services for all ages, treating patients as young as age 3. You don’t have to drive to different dentists for each family member.
Here are some of the many dental services you can take advantage of in our practice:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – Keep your family’s smiles healthy and bright with regular checkups. We will thoroughly clean your teeth, plus check for dental and orthodontic issues that need attention.
- Cosmetic Dentistry – Improve the look of your smile with dental veneers, teeth whitening, tooth bonding, gum reshaping, and tooth contouring.
- ClearCorrect – Straighten teeth comfortably and quickly, typically in about 12 months, using nearly invisible plastic teeth aligners instead of metal brackets and wires.
- Restorative Dentistry – Smile with confidence and enjoy eating again with services like dental implant restoration, crowns and bridges, dentures, root canal therapy, and tooth fillings.
- Gum Disease Treatment – Rid your gums of harmful bacteria and restore your mouth to health. We offer gentle, deep cleaning and even periodontal plastic surgery if needed.
- Custom Mouthguards – We can fit you with a custom mouthguard to help stop jaw pain and teeth grinding. We can also create mouthguards to protect against sports-related dental injuries for the athletes in your family.
We offer several payment options, including dental insurance and flexible payment plans, so you don’t have to stress about covering the costs of your family’s care. As a thank-you for trusting your smile to us, we invite you to take advantage of our new patient special for just $99. You’ll receive a dental cleaning and exam, oral cancer screening, and full-mouth digital X-rays!